High Ratio Rockers

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: High Ratio Rockers
From: Scott Bumpus <sbumpus@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:34:58 -0800
I've been reading Peter Burgess' book here and have been thinking about going
for some high ratio rockers for my '70 MGB daily driver.  I have a couple of
questions that maybe some of the people out in list land can help with.

It appears to me that if you go for roller rockers you have to get a whole knew
assembly.  If I go for normal rockers just with a higher ratio, do I need to
change the pedistals or shaft or springs?

Is there a downside to use the high ratio rockers?

Anyone know where I can get high ratio rockers?  I'm having trouble finding
them...

Thank you,

Scott