Re: Midget weather

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget weather
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:25:15 -0500
Rick,
Good weather coming here in NJ too!  This past weekend I installed a pair of
gas strut hood supports on the "B". (The stock hood strut bracket fell off last
year!) Two weekends ago I fixed a massive under-hood fuel leak by bypassing the
fuel cut-off switch.  Future plans include an oil cooler, new carpeting and
some new seat foam. Also in the works is a new top and repairing any rust,
although thankfully, there appears to be very little of that at the moment.
Last but not least, I'll be preparing a web-site to document all my work.  Good
luck and happy motoring!

donny v
1978 MGB