Re: MGB/GT with Racing Background...?

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MGB/GT with Racing Background...?
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:20:56 -0600
I don't know anything about the authenticity of the car. I read a book
on the history of the 'B and one chapter was on racing. Mostly Paddy
Hopkirk and Le Mans et al, but some in America. Seems that ended around
1970 though.

I thought at the time, BL was concentrating on the TR8 for racing. Maybe
that's another year.

My question is, why no picture of the engine? And with all the work they
did on the body. Why is the chrome air intake still there?

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB