Re: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:30:33 -0600
Kind of sounds like the code of conduct that Kipling
had for his characters in "The Man who would be King".
They stole things, but never from a brother Mason. :-)

I just had a lightbulb go on in my head. 3 years ago when
I did my clutch, I had a heck of a time getting the speedo
cable back on.

I don't have an angle drive. Didn't know about it then.

Doh!

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB