Ads, again [mostly OT]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ads, again [mostly OT]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:29:37 -0800
Leafing though R&T, here are the ones that got my goat:

"Control your power and you'll own the road!" -- Subaru WRX

[There's a healthy attitude...]

"Lives for: last chances" (photo of an amber traffic light) - Jaguar S-Type

[That was the one that really fried me...]

"If there were an anti-cruelty society for 4x4s, they'd be all over us"
(photo of Jeep crashing through wilderness) - Jeep

[Well, there IS an anti-cruelty society for woodland creatures -- look for
them picketing you any day now...]

"Fortunately, there are no tickets for breaking the laws of physics" -
Cadillac CTS-V

[No, just consequences... frequently fatal ones...]

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149