RE: Red Warning Lite, Now: Tach Attack

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Red Warning Lite, Now: Tach Attack
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:00:33 -0600
> I suppose I'm partially to blame for driving in a normal
> matter for poor
> visability conditions.

Hi Paul.  Thanks for taking my message in the spirit it was intended.
After I sent it and headed for bed, I worried it might be construed as a
flame.  Rather, I think it's important for all of us to try to examine
the sticky situations we sometimes find ourselves in, and see if there's
something we can do in the future to avoid them.

I know I've had my share of 'oh sh*t' moments where my instant reaction
is to wonder why the other driver has a license.  But after the moment
has passed, I've found that even if the other driver _was_ doing
something stupid, I could have done something different and avoided the
situation.