Re: Sill covers, leg room, and carpeting

To: mmorris@nemr.net
Subject: Re: Sill covers, leg room, and carpeting
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:48:35 -0500
Monte,
   Twenty years ago I used vinyl floor adhesive from hardware store.  It
came in quart cans and was spread with plastic spreader that had serrated
edge.  It worked easily for my rubber sill covers and held well for five
more years that I owned the car.  It's cheap, water soluble before
drying, and dries/sets fast.    But that was then and today's sill covers
may be of different material.
Bob