Re: Head Studs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Head Studs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:22:55 -0800
Since the threads stretch when being torqued, they do have limited capacity
for reuse. But being a low-budget operator myself, I would hesitate to say
you MUST replace them. I suspect others may have a stronger opinion.

Perhaps a thread gauge would give you a measure of objectivity.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149