Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:19:08 -0800
Yeah, there were already several posts about inaccuracies in that article.
In this case I think they just carelessly confused the Nov. 67 intro date
for the 1968 model year, with the 67 model year. If you read closely there
are a few other oversights of that nature. Kind of a shame -- you know it's
going to cause some kind of argument between buyer and seller at some
point...

"You don't know what you're talking about!"

"It's right here in black and white!"

...and so on.

--

Max Heim