Re: Heater Installation

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Heater Installation
From: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:45:21 -0400
Paul,

Actually, I've referenced that article many times. The text and pictures
have been very helpful. Unfortunately, when it comes to stuffing the heater
back in, here's what Barney has to say...

"The problem here is that thick rubber pad on the back of the box at the
bottom. This pad was so stiff as to dearly resist compression to the point
of making it very difficult to press the box back far enough to drop into
the well. But four hands, five minutes and a few choice words later the deed
was done."

For me it's been two hands, two hours and MANY choice words and the deed
still isn't done!

Thanks,

Dave