Re: Walk-in MG store

To: mgman@optonline.net, batangelias@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Walk-in MG store
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:47:41 EDT
FYI - I was just at Moss Motors eastern warehouse (in Dover, NJ) today at
lunchtime!  There is a sign on the door saying they will be closed on Saturdays
this summer, so make sure they are open before you go (if you go on a Saturday
that is...).  They will, however, be open on Saturday, May 1st, the date of
this years Britfest 2004 in Succasunna, NJ.

(see http://www.cars.co.uk/events/6248.html)

That day I believe Moss is open and offering a special discount (15%?) if you
go to Britfest first and then come buy parts.  Not much to see at the
warehouse location though, save for a bulletin board of various "for sale" cars
and
bits from other LBC owners.  You can, of course, actually examine an item
before you buy it.  Which is sometimes helpful if you are trying to mix and
match
bits from different years.

Donny V
1978 MGB (in northern NJ)

In a message dated 4/5/2004 4:38:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,