Undercoating Removal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Undercoating Removal
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:16:08 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Listers;

Does anyone have any experience with the Eastwood product "Under Gone"??  I
need to remove some undercoating to repair a hole in my right side floor pan
and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this product.  Chemical
strippers and straightforward mechanical removal are also possibilties, but
I've read mixed results of these methods over the internet.  Any help/advice
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt Milkevitch
'74 B-GT