Re: MG Midget '74 running too rich

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Midget '74 running too rich
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:48:51 -0700
And you can verify it is adjusted correctly; i.e. fully open when it is
supposed to be fully open?

As a wild stab, sometimes you can wind up tuning your carbs rich if you
happened to have a vacuum leak at the time you set them up, and if you
inadvertently fix the vacuum leak (say, by tightening up a hose clamp, or a
manifold stud), you've got a rich situation.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149