Re: jumpy tach

To: <bilking@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: jumpy tach
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:23:31 +0100
Certainly problems with the points/condenser can affect the tach, but also
the performance of the car.  If the car is performing normally then it is
more likely to be a problem with the tach or the electrical connections to
it.  Aftermarket electronic ignition systems can also adversely affect the
tach.

PaulH.