Re: distributor help

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: distributor help
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:43:38 EDT
Paul,
I thought of fitting conventional points in there, but the 45DE doesn't have
a distributor cam to open the points.  Since this was originally a Lucas
electronic ignition, there is simply a round shaft were the magnet used to
mount,
now replaced with the slotted disc of the Piranha ignition.  Thanks for the
timing light tip though, I'll use that to check if there's even a spark.

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 4/12/2004 4:56:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,