Re: distributor help

To: <MGBnutt@aol.com>, <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: distributor help
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:39:31 +0100
I find those slots very useful for timing alteration, you know it is going
to be fairly near when you put the distributor back in, probably enough to
start and do a strobe check, and on the 45D at least removing those saves
having to keep undoing and retightening the clamp bolt which eventually
buggers the shoulder on the distributor if done up too tightly.

PaulH.