RE: Cat & car video NOT FOR CAT LOVERS

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cat & car video NOT FOR CAT LOVERS
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:21:43 -0400
Tab,

I had heard of this video and mistakenly thought I'd seen it already.
In actuality what I had seen was the similar video that used a pigeon as
its victim.  This was a hoot - a very disturbing hoot - but a hoot
nonetheless.  Thanks for sharing!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/commercials/sportka.asp

Check out the above link for one explanation of the story behind this
video.

By the way, the Snopes.com website is an extraordinarily useful
reference for anything you ever see online or via email.  It's the first
place you should check out before sharing anything you receive via
email.  Beyond its utility at getting to the nitty-gritty on urban
legend and the like, it is a very entertaining site to peruse.

Enjoy,

Dean