Car show in Nashville on April 24th

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car show in Nashville on April 24th
From: "Ray" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:43:09 -0500
Hi MG folks!

If you are near Nashville, TN this coming weekend, come out to the Kars 4
Kids show at the Tn. Baptist Childrens Home.

Every dime over basic costs goes to this orphanage that does not take one
penny from your taxes, yet takes children from the state.  In short, a
worthy cause...!

This is MG's 80th birthday, and there are multiple classes for the Marque of
Friendship!

Over 44 rolling, shaded acres, with food (and restrooms!), music, trophies
and lots of fellow gear heads.

April 24th, registration starts at 8 AM, runs until 10-ish (if you will be
late, call us!) register/pay by email.  $15 per car, more than one drops the
per price.

Here's the link: http://www.tennessee-spokes.org/events1/2004-kars4kids/
And the number...(615) 360-3168 or (615) 377-3330 ext. 37.

Questions?? email this address or cmelpaul@aol.com or call the number above.

Bring those MG's out, and join my '39 MG TB so the crowd can see REAL
British sports cars instead of those weinie Trumpets!

Sorry to be so late getting this out, but I just got home!

Did I mention trophies?  Best of Show Trophy is five feet tall!!

Best,
Ray