Upholstry adhesive, was: Stapler for Vinyl Replacement.

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Upholstry adhesive, was: Stapler for Vinyl Replacement.
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 8:53:22 -0500
This thread has me thinking.  I am restoring the
interior of my Italian exotic.  I need a really
strong adhesive to stick down edges of vinyl and
leather that have lifted after 25 years.  The
household stuff is worse than useless.  One sunny
day and your edges have lifted again but now they
are slimey and sticky.

Anyone found a really good adhesive?

rick