Re: Rain-X was Windshield Wiper Problem

To: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: Rain-X was Windshield Wiper Problem
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:52:44 +0100
On a long trip with a friend he gave me his to try.  It was a wet day, we
had stopped at a petrol station, and under the canopy I dried the screen and
applied it as best I could in less than ideal conditions.  I was amazed at
how the rain beaded and just rolled off the screen from quite moderate
speeds upwards.  And I'm sure I still need to use the wipers less on the
roadster (which had the Rain-X) than the V8, even though it only had one
application, and that was in 1996!

PaulH.