Re: Su Carb drain?

To: "mark lennan" <mlennan@crankyrobots.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Su Carb drain?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:57:32 +0100
It's possible in high ambients.  In my V8 on a hot (UK) summers day I have
heard the fuel boiling in the float chambers and seen vapour pouring out of
the overflow pipe.  Next start after cooling down and the pump chatters like
they are filling up from empty.  But if only one does it it points to a leak
in the jet pipe.

PaulH.