MGA Cufflinks

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA Cufflinks
From: "RANDELL KEGG" <RANDELL_KEGG@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:03:51 -0400
I picked up something at an antique show that I have not seen before. I am
hoping that one of you know something about it.
They are a pair of gold cufflinks, manufactured by Swank, that portray a three
dimensional image of an MGA against a circular background with the words MGA
imprinted on it. They look old, and are in an old style Swank jewelry box.
Does anyone remember these cufflinks being available for sale new, or perhaps
they were dealer promotional items? I have no idea.
Any information would be appreciated.

Randy Kegg