Re: MGA Cufflinks

To: "RANDELL KEGG" <RANDELL_KEGG@msn.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Cufflinks
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:57:14 -0500
Randy,

At 08:03 PM 4/26/04 -0400, RANDELL KEGG wrote:
>I picked up something at an antique show .... a pair of gold cufflinks,
>manufactured by Swank, that portray a three dimensional image of an MGA
>.... They look old, .... Any information would be appreciated.

I know nothing about these items.  However, if you would like to send me a
picture I would be happy to post it on my web site along with any details
that might eventually surface.

On a similar note, I do own a pair of very nice lappel pins (which may just
as well be duplicate tie tacks) in the form of MGA chrome cowl vents.  This
draws some attention when I show up at a party wearing my ventilated MGA
collar.  I bought these bits at The Westminister MG Car Museum in Vermont.
in July 1989.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com