Re: light indicator help

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: light indicator help
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:18:33 -0400
Thank you for all the help I received from this list, the consensus was
right, the problem was in the Hazard switch, which I would have never guess
had it not been for the great help of this list.
This morning I took the Hazard switch out and cleaned the contacts and the
blinkers stared working again, I think I may look around for a new hazard
switch.
Thank you again to all for your invaluable advise, looks like now that I'm
retired I'm finally trying to learn about my MG's.
Bernie