Re: Fuel injection

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel injection
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:08:47 -0500
I decided to drive the B to work this morning, even though it was
pretty cool and there's a chance of rain. Even flurries. But I doubt
that.

I got 5 blocks, and realized I'd forgotten something. I park on the
street and run in to find the thing I needed. Walking around car, I
smell gas. Lot's of it. Pop the car, the frame rail is wet. Start the
car, gas spewing from the front HIF. Joy.

It did this when I first brought the car out this spring, but then
disappeared.

Birthday parties for the *now* 7 year old (and future MG owner no doubt
- he'll take mine! :-) this weekend probably precludes pulling the carb
this weekend.

Joy.

No carbs sounds good right now. :-(

Last night I was trying to read the article on Fuel injectors in GRM,
but I found I just didn't care.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB