Re: top RE-installation?

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: top RE-installation?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:07:11 +0100
As others have said it depends on the relative strengths of the glue and the
material.  I did manage to unstick and re-install mine, but because it was a
bit baggy rather than offset.  Having said that gaping holes over the side
windows is often a 'feature' of replacement hoods as they don't have enough
material across the width of the car.  Unless the gutter is well below the
top of the drop-glass on the other side then you are quite likely to end up
with gapes both sides.

PaulH.