Re: Baking paint or paint baking, whatever. . .

To: phil@outtech.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Baking paint or paint baking, whatever. . .
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 22:38:16 EDT
This is terribly unscientific, but I've baked small parts in my electric
kitchen oven on the lowest warm setting (180-200 degrees?) for maybe 20-30
minutes.  This is usually when I'm doing something in a hurry and need the part
dry
enough to re-attach to the car.  (Guess no one will want to eat at my house now
either!)  Alternately, I'll lay freshly painted parts on top of my steam
furnace...assuming it's the right season to be running.
Good luck!
Donny V
1978 MGB