Re: VrooooOOOM

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VrooooOOOM
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:01:03 -0400
I put Peco header and exhaust on my 71 GT several years ago.  It has a modest
throaty sound without being annoying.  I had several problems getting the pipe
to mount properly and even worse, the header is not well machined or made
resulting in damaged exhaust header gaskets. My block is fine. I used two thick
gaskets with goopy gasket stuff in between last time i replaced and that seems
to have held up.  since i am not mechanically inclined removing all the carbs
etc is a bitch.
mel 71mgb gt