Re: electronic ignition

To: <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:38:25 -0400
Bernie,
My uncle Colorado has a Pertonix in his both his late 60's MGB and his
1950's TD.  He loves it.  Re-gapped his plugs to .035 and says both cars
run great.  My uncle in California also has a late 60's MGB and he also
has a Pertronix ignition installed.  So, the consensus between the 3
cars (and the 2 uncles) is that it works great.  Just thought I'd add my
2 cents.
Good luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

>>> "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com> 5/10/2004 8:32:29 PM >>>

Hello all:

is there any positive or negative feedback out in the MGB community
concerning
the Pertronic Electronic Ignition.  I'm thinking of installing the
elct. ignition system, TRF has them on sale now,  and would appreciate
any feedback from previous or present experiences, as always thanks to
everyone in advance.
Bernie
71  MGB
Chesapeake, Virginia