Re: Torque Sequence

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torque Sequence
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:39:31 -0400
loosen and retighten one at a time.
The idea is to 'break loose' the 'stiction'
of the nut to mating washer surface tension
to get an accurate setting as you re-approach
the proper torque.  Then again.....this is more of a
'technique' for proper torque..not necessarily a
'proper procedure' to achieve accurate torque
settings.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com