Re: Torque Sequence

To: "Chris K" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torque Sequence
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 10:28:47 -0400
Aaaahh  yes..... bolt stretch...  BUT not all head
studs are the 'torque to stretch' type. Rod bolts yes...
but  MG studs can be re-used. Triumph studs are a
torque to yield type and must be replaced each time.
....or do I have that bass-acwards.     :-)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com