Re: Paintless dent repair?

To: howersl@att.net
Subject: Re: Paintless dent repair?
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 14:23:40 EDT
Hi scott,
            I had the alum. hood fixed by a dent  repair company on my 71 B
and it came out perfect. I was really happy with the repair. BUT,when the
tornado came through this area about 8 years ago I seen some dent repairs that
were
really bad. You might want to look at some of the work that they have done .

                                                               Good luck

          Steve

           Hubbard Ohio