RE: MGTD Accessory Plug Socket Set

To: <GJARM@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGTD Accessory Plug Socket Set
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:48:20 -0500
Greg,

It's hard to envision all of the parts, but I believe they go in the
following order from front to rear of the dash:

The barrel (the part with the red or black plug faces)
The plastic ring (to insulate them from the dash panel
Fiber washer (again to insulate them from the dash panel
Cardboard guard (to electrically separate the plugs)
Brass washer
Nut

You'll want to ground one of the plugs (which depends upon whether you are
running positive ground as original or negative ground). The other should be
connected to the hot side of the ammeter (the side that is connected to the
battery at the starter switch.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer