Re: Quick top cover question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quick top cover question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 16:49:25 -0700
You can fit a lot more than that on the rear shelf. But then, you are losing
the space in the trunk, unless you leave the top at home (which I do, for
most of the summer). Also, if you use a hardtop in the winter, it goes right
on, without having to un-rig the folding frame.

I would agree that most people would not want to swap from a folding top to
a stowaway top, but the stowaway has its advantages, if you live in a
predictable climate (like CA) -- I don't know how they got away with it in
the old country.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149