RE: Carlisle

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carlisle
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:25:26 +0000
Don,
I'll be their with the Philadelphia MG Club on Saturday.  We are meeting at
the Pennsylvania Turnpike rest stop just past the Reading exit around 9 am.
We will proceed from their.  About 6 or 8 vehicles are planning on meeting.
Anyone from the list is welcome to join us. Don, contact me off list if you
want more info.
Jim
70B traveling to Carlisle
69C still restoring