Re: Rear Axle Breather Valve

To: <Timfboston@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Axle Breather Valve
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:46:10 +0100
If you can unscrew it without breaking it, and can blow through it, it is
clear.  If you can then replace it without breaking it all well and good.
If not you will end up getting a new one, but check *that* is clear before
fitting it!  Leaks from the input shaft oil seal are probably a bad seal
and/or lip it runs on.

PaulH.