MG 2004

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 2004
From: Carl Finne <cfinne@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 22:49:07 -0400
Greetings All
With MG 2004 just over a month away the planning committee is
very exited on how the event is shaping up. We have many activities
planned, from an endurance rally , fun rally, self drive tours including
a nature tour, a winery tour (yes there are many wineries in NJ) and
tours including culture and history, a catered picnic with fun events at
the picnic site not to mention the usual MG related tech sessions and
Car Show.
For more info go to http://www.mg2004.com/

I hope every one has already signed up or is considering it, there is
still plenty of time to register.
If you are not planning on attending because you think that NJ is only
filled with old factories, urban areas and what you see on the Sopranos
you couldn't be more wrong.

Parsippany, where the host hotel is located, is easily accessible from
all major roads and is at the end of the suburban sprawl from NYC.
Most of the area to the North, South and West is comprised of rolling
hills, wooded lanes, mountains (well the NJ version) and farmland. These
are the areas where we will be driving.

If you plan on entering the endurance rally the route will take you the
whole length of our beautiful state from the mountains to the shore with
check points at several Revolutionary War sites and a covered bridge.

Well I'm getting a little long winded but I Hope that you will consider
attending MG 2004.

If you need more info drop me a line.

Carl Finne - Activities Chairman MG 2004