New Front Spoiler

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: New Front Spoiler
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:07:06 -0500
So, I was sick and tired of looking at the empty space under the front
grill, and since the other "chin" piece was trashed, I wasn't going to spend
the money.  I did not like the "blown" fiberglass spoilers that I had seen
from the common sources, some I've seen in real life tend to crack, chip and
fall apart at the latest provication.  I was at the local MG shop, and they
had these real nice spoilers that they have made in either carbon fiber or
fiberglass (sheet fiberglass, not blown).  Had to break down and get one of
their fiberglass ones.  Fit and finish are definetly better than the blown
fiberglass ones, and well worth the extra few bucks.

Pictures of them, from their website are at:
http://www.connellmg.com/proto.asp

Now to get it painted orange...   I'm sorry blaze red.  I'll get some
pictures of my car uploaded soon.

Regards,
TJ