RE: steering rack alignment

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: steering rack alignment
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:10:04 -0500
Dumb question, same subject.  Anyone had any luck getting one of the bigger
chains (firestone/goodyear/midas/etc.) aligning the car?  I need an
alignment, and would rather pay for something like that myself.  Dumb
question #2 - Anyone had any luck getting said bigger chain to set the
alignment to a "custom" set of specs, ie for autocross (and if so, what is
your "custom" alignment specs for autocross)?

Sorry, just some dumb questions.  May save me quite a few calls later this
week, and other inquiring minds may want to know as well.

TJ