Re: BRIC at Road America (was: Turn signal switch)

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BRIC at Road America (was: Turn signal switch)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:11:51 -0500
At 06:44 PM 5/25/04 -0500, Larry Daniels wrote:
>.... Do you think there would be any possibility that one of the MG/LBC
>business entities would be interested in sponsoring a cookout on Sunday at
>noon? ....

Heck, I dunno.  I'm usually not that well organized.  I have a hard time
standing still for more than five minutes without an appointment.  That's
one reason I take my trailer to the track.  The 22 cubic feet of space can
hold a lot of ice and drink and food (along with the camping gear and
firewood).  As long as the crowd is not too big, my little two burner
propane stove can cook up a batch of brats anywhere on a minute's
notice.  Just how big a party did you have in mind?

Barney