Re: Hot weather overheating

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot weather overheating
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:24:24 -0700
Probably not. Many people have added expansion tanks out of concern for the
environment, or their driveway, or just stinginess <g>, but I don't know if
any CBs had them originally. If anyone really cared they could check
Clausager's list of year-to-year changes.

On the other subject, I would have thought most motorcycles were air-cooled,
so overflow would not be an issue, but perhaps I'm behind the times...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149