Re: Hot weather overheating - pet antidote

To: Scott & Lynn Hower <howersl@att.net>
Subject: Re: Hot weather overheating - pet antidote
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:29:59 -0500
I was at the emergency vet one night when a man brought a
big white shepard in, he said anti-freeze, and the vets and
techs jumped, fast as lightning.

He wasn't sure if the dog had any or how much, but they aren't
taking any chances. Everybody else can wait.  His brother-in-law
was over flushing the system and was not very careful and did not
clean up after himself.

As far as I know, the dog made it.