1970 Engine pics

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 Engine pics
From: Scott Bumpus <sbumpus@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:27:16 -0700
I have a similar request as David did earlier in the week, but for a 1970 mgb.
I'm
going through a bit of a restoration and did not get good pictures of my car
before so I keep looking for random photos on the net.  It's not anything
specific I'm looking for just random things that pop up.  The things I'm
most interested in now are colors, what parts are painted with what color,
and the front end up where the grill is and how the wires are run along
there.  I have 6 screw holes along the front and I don't know if I should us
6 clips for the wiring harness or less...  So if anyone knows where I could
find
some pictures on the net or has any pictures of a restored 70 B it would be
greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Scott