Re: Was Ethylene glycol toxicity, now pet restraints

To: Scott.Regel@dpra.com
Subject: Re: Was Ethylene glycol toxicity, now pet restraints
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:40:00 -0400
  A child seat, perhaps?  It might provide the height of eye that the
Sheltie needs, and you could rig shoulder straps from the straps that are
incorporated into the seat now.
   Hanging the paws out the door is not a good thing, since the pup will
also hang nose and eyes out over the door.  I've met one dog whose eye
was struck by an insect. Unlikely, but it can happen.
Bob