Re: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing
From: Mike Lins <linsmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dear John,

I'd just go down to your local auto parts store(Pep Boys, Auto Zone, etc) and
take a piece of it with you. Just ask for Fuel-grade hose that size. That's
what  I did when I replaced mine. It didn't look like a custom hose with the
bends in it any more, but it still worked just fine.

Mike Lins

1980 MGB

John Graham <theklube@hotmail.com> wrote:

hose might work as a replacement. Has anyone out there replaced theirs and
what did you use? I like the look of the original custom fitted one, but -
can't have everything I guess.