RE: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <trautman@nwlink.com>, <linsmc@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: 70 B air pump hose needs replacing
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:13:29 -0400
I don't know if this will help at all, but my (not so recent) catalog
from Victoria British shows the hose from the air pump to the gulp valve
as still available.  It's a longer hose, but if "correct"  then it's
molded shape should have a similar shaped section to what you're
missing.  Unfortunately, it's $23 dollars, so maybe Pep Boys is a good
alternative.

donny v
78 MGB

>>> "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com> 6/8/2004 11:28:58 PM >>>

I've just used standard fuel hose cut to length.  Be careful and not
loose the air restrictor that may be stuck in the old hose!

Randy