Sway Bar End Link Bushing Fit

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sway Bar End Link Bushing Fit
From: "Bert Ljungstrom" <ljungstrom@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:15:13 -0400
I purchased the Energy Suspension nylon bushings for the front end rebuild of
my '73 B.  Everything has gone together nicley apart from some too-chubby
fulcrum pins (thanks to list for all the answers to my last question).

The nylon sway bar end link bushes have flnages on each end that are
significantly larger in diameter than the hole one end must pass through.  The
list archive offered just one solution...  cut them in half and insert form
either side.  I can't imagine this is the correct way to do this.  Before I
resort to such a drastic measure has anyone out there found a better way to
get these installed?

Thanks
Bert Ljungstrom