RE: O-Series Engine

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: O-Series Engine
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:30:54 -0500
I just did a quick google search for "Leyland O-Series MGB" and it turned up
quite a few articles that made mention of it.  No pictures though...

I DID find all kinds of pictures of the MG RV8 that Rover created in the
90's using heritage MGB body shells.  Said they had modern suspension
(though still not independent on the rear).  These look very slick, and I
want one.  I wonder if the suspension/interior on these will fit into a old
school "B", or if it possible to get the fenders, hood, grill and put them
onto a "B".  Of you've never seen one of these, definetly worth the look.

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgrv8pics.html
http://www.mgrv8.com/

*DROOL*