RE: O-Series Engine

To: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: O-Series Engine
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
--- "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com> wrote:
> I wonder if the suspension/interior on
> these will fit into a old
> school "B", or if it possible to get the fenders,
> hood, grill and put them
> onto a "B".

There used to be a magazine published in the UK called
"MG World" or something.  Right before it tanked, they
had an article about a guy who built an MGRV8-GT,
which the factory never made.  It came out gorgeous
looking, but apparently it was a real bitch-kitty to
accomplish, and took a ton of fabrication work.  He
started the project - if I remember correctly - with
both an MGRV8 AND an MGB GT.  If you're seriously
interested, I'll see if I can dig it up for you.  I
never throw MG magazines away.

But my wife does.

Cheers,

=====