Wrenching this weekend

To: Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com, Mgs@autox.team.net, MarkMGBLE@aol.com
Subject: Wrenching this weekend
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:59:00 +0000
Listers,
My buddy Mark came over on Fathers day and helped me put the head on the
69C.  Thanks Mark!!All went pretty well!  I just couldn't find the tappets
for an hour )-:  I had them in a box on the shelf ........... long story
short we got it together.  Next step is to get the exhaust manifold hooked
up, then the carbs etc. (-: Coming down the home stretch.
Took the B for a beautiful evening ride. It was a little nippy but gorgeous
night.

Who is going to Terry Allen"s Thursday am to go to Parsippany MG2004?
I'm looking for directions and someone to run with.
Jim
69C getting close (-:
70B